Ear buds or headphones?
Do you mind watching repeats of a tv show that you’ve already watched?
I love watching repeats of a tv show if it is really good or before a new season starts so I can refresh my memory on what happened last.
What are you looking forward to this weekend?
Nothing really. It isn’t like I have this grand social life.
1. Why does it _____. Hum when I touch it?
2. _____ is equal to _____. love, power
3. My favorite breakfast includes _____. Latin penis and rice crispy treats.
4. _____ was the last book I read _____. Demonology And Witchcraft by Walter Scott
5. I am SO glad _____. this week is almost over.
6. _____ would make me feel better right now. Strawberry ice cream
What kind of computer do you use?
I use a Gateway NV59 Laptop
How long have you been using it?
A little over a year.
Do you like it?
Hell fucking no. It was OK for the first 3 months then it kept dying and giving me problems. Worst computer I ever had in my life.
Hate is a strong word. I dislike my mother for who she was, is and who she has become and always will be. I can’t sit here and say there isn’t a part of me that doesn’t love her because that would be a lie. Honestly if she wasn’t my mother I don’t think I would have anything to do with a person like her in my life. We are all entitled to mistakes, but her mistakes have cased me to go through so many things in my life that were unnecessary and not needed. I am not going to sit here and explain that in depth because she isn’t here to defend herself but that is how I feel about her.
I lied yesterday when I asked my mom if she was ok after falling and hitting her head. I didn’t really care if she was ok, I just asked to make it seem like I was concerned.
I find this a very personal question but what the hell.
I honestly do not practice one set “religion” as you will call it. I am more spiritual in a sense. I am not a God fearing person. I do not believe that my sins will lead me to eternal damnation or limbo. I also do not believe that one religion is the one set path to salvation and eternal life. I do not believe that there is this one GOD in the heavens somewhere, or a DEVIL somewhere deep below. I was born catholic and later in life practiced Wicca for over six to seven years. There were some things I liked and some things I didn’t. I began searching and really didn’t find anything that spoke to me so I searched and put together my own beliefs from many religions and belief systems. I believe we all have power. We all have a reason for being here. We have the power of whatever higher power you believe in, in us. I believe that with intent and strong will, you can make anything happen. I cast spells, I believe in all supernatural, unexplained. I believe in the law of attraction as well and science explanations to how things are. I believe in Karma and whatever good you put out into the world or bad will always find its way of coming back to you. So I hope this answers your question.
cordialdreams replied to your photo: My weight. Me at my heaviest at 220 lbs and me at…
If I put that old photo I just posted and a newer photo next to each other, you wouldn’t see the difference. It’s amazing to see before and after photos. Your face looks completely different.
When I first dieted or when I went through my whole eating disorder dilemas, I used to take pictures all the time and never saw a difference in the way I looked. For me, I can see the difference NOW but when I was at my thinnest I still saw myself as disgustingly obese and fat. =/ oh well. I’ve dealt with worst.
I hear you, my love! My weight has bounced all over and I’m finally comfortable and I’m about to turn twenty-eight… it took me a VERY long time to be happy in my own skin. xoxo
Your my sexy love :)
And I am happy that you are comfortable in your own skin. I am trying to get there myself. IT will be a process but I am hoping that it will help me not limit myself like i’ve been doing so much because of my self esteem issues.
I’m sorry. :( Things get better, though. They always do.
Thank you. That means a lot to me :) I am trying to be hopeful and not give up my right to be happy so easily.
Oooh I wanna come over for movie night!
It would be amazingness at its best.
Some uncut cock and white pizza and coke cola.
1. Would you try a dog food flavored jelly bean? What about skunk spray or vomit flavored?
I am adventerous. Why not.
2. Are any keys on your keyboard worn off?
Yes almost all of them
3. Why are the lids on coffins nail/locked/sealed? Are we afraid they are going to get out?
Extra steps needed incase of a Zombie Apocolypse
4. True love. Define it.
True love needs no words to define it. It should be felt and known from the heart and mind.
5. Where is the strangest place you are ever fallen asleep?
Train station. I was homless for about two days.
6. A doctor walks up to you and says “I will change anything you want… big or small… doesn’t matter how much it costs, I’ll do it for free!”. What do you have him fix or change on your body?
Remove all my scars on my body and take away all the fat from everywhere and fix my crooked teeth. :)
7. The last picture you took - share it. Well, if it’s not something we would probably find in Bud’s recent photos.
8. Blue or black ink. Your preference?
9. You are walking down the sidewalk on a city street and you see a little girl, about 3 or 4 years old, she asks you if you can tie her shoe for her. What do you do?
I’ll tie her shoe.
10. What channel numbers are ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX for you?
ABC - 7
NBC - 4
CBS - 2
FOX - 5
11. Did/do you have any marriage deal breakers?
Yes. I do not tolerate, drugs, smoking and cheating and physical or mental abuse, someone in a gang or a fugitive.
- I am obsessed with cough drops. I eat them like candy.
- I bite my nails when I have to ask a question.
- I’ve casted spells on almost all my family.
- Northern Cardinal
- Grey Owls
- Regal Lions
- Golden snub nosed monkeys
- African Elephants
1) Are you easily convinced or persuaded to spend more money when you are in the store than the intended budget you come in with?
Not really. I know a good deal when I see one. I know how to see past gimmicks as well. I’ve been scammed to many times in my lifetime. I think I am a smart shopper who stands my grand with both budget and value.
2) Do you often buy under pressure, or would you just walk away?
I often times walk away if I am not happy with how something is presented, advertised or priced. If something is priced 40.00 but worth 5 cents, there is nothing I can do in my mind to justify that purchase.