you make my faucet leak.
You make mine overflow excessively.
1) What is your most treasured childhood memory?
I think the best childhood memory I have is just me in my bedroom at my grandparent’s house and I’m just playing with all my toys in peace. No yelling, no hurting.
2) What was your favorite childhood toy? Why did you like it?
I really liked art kits. They helped me be creative with crayons,pastels,markers,play-dough,etc.
3) What was your favorite childhood show? Who was your favorite character?
My favorite childhood show was Power Rangers. My favorite character was the blue ranger and the white one.
4) Who was your best childhood friend and what is your clearest memory of this person?
My childhood best friend was my cousin Brittany. We used to do everything together.
5) What is the best gift you ever remember receiving as a child?
My grandfather gave me this large silver dollar that was half silver and half bronze. It was special. He told me it was one of a kind like me.
1. In the near darkness I crave for your touch
2. My heart is out of service til further notice.
3. But this was supposed to be true love, I guess I stand corrected.
4. Too bad I cannot wash away my sins of you in the stream.
5. It’s always nice to believe you were once loved by someone who means a great deal to you. Even if it is a lie.
6. All I’m left with is this bottle of vodka. Who needs friends and pleasant company?
If you were a DJ (deejay), what would your DJ name be? Use the DJ name generator found HERE to find out.
According to the generator it says I’m DJ Galm Peanuts. I always knew my balls were glamorous.
How tall are you?
5ft 5inches or 5ft 6inches. Around there. Yes I’m short. :3
What was your favorite movie growing up?
Cinderella, the one with Brandy.
Who are your best friends?
Joshue and John
Would you rather have ice cream or birthday cake?
Ice cream cake. Its my favorite.
What is your favorite food?
I love fried chicken and macaroni and cheese or Salisbury steak with mashpotatoes or cesar salad;no chicken, just anchovies and lots of parmesean cheese.
1. How long can you hold your breath? Don’t tell me you don’t know… try it.
2. Have you been watching the Decorah Eagles?
3. Ever fallen off a horse?
Yes. It hurt so bad. LOL
4. Pick a color and a number and come up with a combination name for the new color.
Plumb and one = Plone
5. Write a paragraph about 10 minutes of your morning, writing it in the 3rd person.
He woke up with a great urgency to urinate. He rushed to the bathroom, lifted up the toilet seat and let out a great stream of yellow sunshine. He headed to the sink and washed his hands and proceeded to brush his teeth. In the mirror he made funny faces to try to entertain himself. He then went into the shower and let the hot water engulf every pore of his skin. He lathered up his washcloth and washed his body. He washed his hair last. He never used conditioner because he thought that it made his hair extremely greasy. As he got dressed, he started off his laundry and then logged into tumblr to catch up with posts on the dash.
6. What events have you marked on your calendar for this summer already?
7. If you could have any realistic talent, what would it be?
I’d love to be have the amazing talent of utilizing makeup. I think makeup artists are incredible at what they do.
8. What is the scariest place you’ve ever visited?
It was some insane asylum in New York City.
9. If you were a cat, what already-made flavor of cat food (no chocolate flavors!) would you want to eat?
Anything hearty with vegetables.
10. What were you doing the Friday 2 weeks ago in the afternoon?
I was having sex with my friends dad. It was amazing. :)
but we will ! we sure will
YAY :D Make love time. *happy dance*
mistercaramochi replied to your post: mistercaramochi replied to your post: You Are Just…
sweeet sex yeah
We haven’t had any, so I would’t know. ;D
Story of my life.
- Long eyelashes
- Jerking off
- Eating ass
- Slow kisses
- Cough Drops
- White chocolate
Have you gotten laid this week?
Ever had sex in a public place?
Ever laugh during sex?
Ever cry during sex? If so, why?
Yes. I was so excited about the money I was receiving afterwards.
Do you like to cuddle after sex?
Yes. It is my favorite.
Ever regret sex with someone?
Ever faked an orgasm?
That’s kind of hard with guys.
Dirty talk or stfu?
Depends on the situation or person.
Ever have unprotected sex?
Ever masturbate to your friend’s significant other?
I did one time.
Ever have a threesome?
Ever watch porn during sex?
Ever thought of someone else during sex?
All the time.
Has the condom ever broken?
What is your most embarrassing sexual experience?
When I was losing my virginity anally, I passed out. LOL Horrible, I know.
How old were you when you lost your virginity?
Who would you like to have sex with right now?
Do you like 69?
Are you horny now?
All the time, especially now.
How many sexual partners?
3 Anal, 5 Oral.
Do you like sex in the car?
It is ok.
Do you still talk to the person you lost virginity to?
Ever have sex with a relative/friends significant other?
Never with a relative. My friends boyfriend, Yeah.
Ever been with a cheater?
Toys, good or bad?
Toys are fun.
Yeah, I’m not into that.
Ever sleep with a co-worker?
It’s part of my job description.
Pre K - 8th Grade I walked to school.
9th grade I took a school bus.
10-12th grade I walked to school.
1-2 Years of college I didn’t have to go anywhere because my school was online.
1. Do you make a list when you go grocery shopping?
Sometimes I do. I sometimes am very forgetful.
2. Do you buy more groceries when you’re hungry?
I tend to. I hear that the worst times to buy food is when you are bored or hungry.
3. Coupons. Use ‘em?
Depending on what it is. I usually get coupons in the Sunday paper delivered to my house.
4. Have you ever complained to the manager of your grocery store?
5. Do you like to buy groceries at huge chain stores like WalMart? Or do you shop exclusively at food stores?
I prefer Wal-Mart but don’t really go shopping there anymore.
6. How much time do you spend reading labels in the grocery store?
Probably 30 seconds.
7. Do you push your own grocery cart to the car and return it?
I always do, my family, that’s a different story.
8. What is the one food item you always buy at the grocery store that you can’t live without?
No. Not at all. I respond to everyone. I just don’t advertise “Oh ask me a question, blah blah blah every five seconds.” I’d like to think that those who have the balls to ask me anything will do so just because.
You are completely entitled to your opinion… and I’m entitled to mine. And I think that you’re more or less degrading a small minority group. It’s like me saying that if you touch a vagina it will make you straight. Gender and sexuality run a lot deeper than your genitals.
LOL. Bro. Are you reading what I am writing???
- You are right. I am entitled to my opinion.
- You have every right to express yours.
- I do not have to agree with you.
- You need to learn how to read… And re read again and then a third time.
- I have stated about two times that “A gay man having sex with a female, doesn’t make him any less gay” The same goes with the fact that just because someone is a transsexual woman or man doesn’t make them less of a man or woman. I was simply weighing out the different situations and thoughts that have been addressed to me by various people and thoughts I had in my own head.”
- So by you stating above that I am degrading a small minority group and giving the example “ It’s like me saying that if you touch a vagina it will make you straight. ” absolutely makes no sense because I am in fact agreeing on you in this aspect. You are to self absorbed and think that I am attacking the transgendered community rather than reading what I am writing.
- You say gender and sexuality run deeper than genitals. So answer me this anon, if a transgendered man gets into a fight with another man, he should be treated like another man, correct? Or does his biological makeup save him from this cause, and he is therefore to be treated as a woman?
- As I made it clear in my first post, there are a lot of grey areas in this topic of conversations. I am not degrading nor belittling no set group. If you feel that way, then you can continue feeling that way.
- I have said my part and I am done here.