By Jean Roy
I miss the warm serenity of your skin
and your melodic heart beat and its rhythm.
I miss how your hands caressed my face
and how you locked in happiness with your embrace.
I miss your marble colored eyes
and your shining smile, like the sunrise.
Lately you’ve become a ghost
of someone I used to know.
…Gone is our once fiery love that is now a glacier.
Falling out of love, as we go back to being strangers.
All Rights Reserved
- evil-ryu reblogged this from bolitadepan
- dontfuckingworrybehappy likes this
- angelicaldarkness likes this
- bolitadepan reblogged this from thinkmestrange
- thebohemiaway reblogged this from thinkmestrange and added:
- dayvmattt likes this
- strungouthoughts reblogged this from thinkmestrange
- thinkmestrange posted this